When im older and can afford a house, the thing i want most is a library room. Shelves as high as the ceiling will allow, with a bay window or maybe a lovely antique chaise lounge (or both), and one of those ladders that slides across the shelves and lets you reach the highest point. A fireplace would be nice too. I’ve loved books for as long as i can remember, they’re my friends and i can’t wait for the day i have an entire room dedicated to them (one day probably an entire house). It’ll be somewhere i can find solace when life gets a bit too much. For the time being though, it will just have to live inside my mind.
Tagged as: library room. books. love. antique.
- thomaszhuang likes this
- adorable-bookworm likes this
- mydoctr likes this
- greenabyss likes this
- gumbygillyweed likes this
- norepinefrina reblogged this from ramblingsofaclutteredmiind
- norepinefrina likes this
- milkyteeth likes this
- emmylovely reblogged this from pumpkinjuiceandvanillabean and added:
- a-day-out-snapping reblogged this from ramblingsofaclutteredmiind
- pumpkinjuiceandvanillabean reblogged this from ramblingsofaclutteredmiind
- ramblingsofaclutteredmiind posted this